Integrity - Reliability - Quality
Expert Guidance and Advice
Makes All The Difference
We are trusted experts in commercial construction with over 200 years of combined experience. AMC realizes it’s not all about us when it comes to building. It’s all about the team and everyone’s collective experience and specialties. We bring to the table, not only the expertise of being seasoned commercial contractors who’ve worked in multiple states on high rises, but we specialize in sound engineering & acoustics for high-end theaters and commercial buildings. AMC prides itself on developing lifelong relationships with our clients, not just finishing the job and going on to the next.
AMC's mission is to put you, the client, first. Our commercial construction and land development experts are hand selected to ensure we provide the highest level of integrity, quality and experience. This includes really listening to our clients. We strive to keep our client's project safe, on time & under budget. We want your project's outcome to surpass your original expectations.
100% of our work is by referral so if you're not happy we're not happy.
We have the expertise relevant to the issues you may be facing on your commercial construction or real estate development project.
Some Projects in Progress:
- $8.5 Million Tenant improvement of Schlage Lock Development Headquarters Building, San Francisco, CA - AMC will be the first General Contractor to breakground on this exciting new development in Visitacian Valley of San Francisco. This development has taken over 30 years to get to the point of construction being able to take place. Thanks to the tremendous efforts of Baylands Development (Owners), the San Francisco Mayor London Breed and the San Francisco Building & Construction Trades Council representing the San Francisco Unions, this project is now finally a reality. To learn more about this development click here.
- $25 million Tenant Improvement of tech giant Alibaba Group US's North American Headquarters, Silicon Valley, CA - project through Alioto & Associates and in conjunction with M Moser Associates, Co-President Robert Morse & VP Tracy Morse.
- AirBnB - Handling the company's construction projects
- Cartwright Hotel, San Francisco - Historical Building
Recent Projects include:
- $50 million remodel of the Kahala Hotel and Resort in Oaha, HI - A luxury resort hotel and celebrity hideaway with two 10 story towers. "Every U.S. president from Lyndon Johnson to George W. Bush has stayed at the resort. President Obama stays at a private residence when he returns to Honolulu, where he grew up. President Obama has enjoyed dining at the award-winning Hoku’s restaurant."
- $3 million Residential Remodel w/a $1 million home theater custom designed by Robert within the specs of the owner, a retired UPS Executive.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons, San Diego Metropolitan Correction Center, Downtown San Diego, CA - a federal detention facility housing over 1,000 people
- Meridian Building, Downtown San Diego, CA - The 19th tallest building in San Diego & "The most luxurious San Diego Condominium Building"
- Renaissance Building, Downtown San Diego, CA - a mixed use residential and commercial 22 story, twin tower condominium building in the heart of San Diego's Marina District
- The El Cortez Hotel, San Diego - "A landmark hotel in San Diego, California. The El Cortez was the tallest building in San Diego when it opened.in 1927."
- Harbor Club, Penthouse Tenant Improvement, San Diego, CA - "The Harbor Club consists of 2 luxury glass high rise buildings 41 stories high a piece. The Harbor club is among the finest luxury buildings in downtown San Diego and boasts some of the most elegant common areas in the city."
- Penny Saver Building, Vista, CA
- KFMB News 8 Television Station, San Diego, CA
- Starbucks , San Diego International Airport, CA
- Silvergate Bank, La Mesa, CA
- Palomar Savings Bank , Escondido, CA
- Seacliff Apartments, San Diego, CA
- Isabella Townhouses, Coronado, CA
- Scripps Laboratories, La Jolla, CA
- Multiple High End Residences for the Gateway Computer Founder's Family, San Diego, CA
- Residence for the CEO of Ralph's Grocery Chain, La Jolla, CA
- Residence for the CEO of Jack in the Box, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Residence for the CEO of Expo Building Supply, La Jolla, CA - Now owned by West Side Building Materials